Please contact one of the NIHL Board Members below.
Please note that this calendar indicates activities for ALL teams in the club.
If you wish to subscribe to your child's team, navigate to their page through the "Teams" tab and select that individual calendar.
You don't have to play for NIHL to register for communications on this site! You can play anywhere - NIHL, NWHL, or Coyotes by updating your NGIN ID to stay in touch with us for upcoming events, tryout info, camps, etc!
1. In order to receive automated email updates from the club, you must create an NGIN ID. This ID will setup your family to receive all club and team communications and these will be sent to all emails on your NGIN ID you setup by navigating to the upper left side of this page and creating it.
2. If you need any additional email accounts to receive details, they must be added to your account.
3. Each email address must be unique so it is in your best interest to setup a parent account and add your children and spouse to it for your household.
4. Here are some tutorial options to help you setup your account if you are going through this the first time:
You may watch this video to walk you through your NGIN setup:http://help.sportngin.com/customer/portal/articles/1607303-how-do-i-create-manage-my-sport-ngin-member-account-video-
OR You may read these instructions: http://help.sportngin.com/customer/portal/articles/619790
If you are still having issues, please reach out to the Webmaster for assistance!
Now that your child has been selected for a NIHL or NWHL team here at the Wolfpack, you can get your players updates on your phone by downloading the Sports NGIN app on either Google Play or Apple Store.
Within the Sports NGIN app, you can obtain your team updates, schedules, notes from your managers and post real time updates onto your team pages all from your mobile device.
1. Search for your team by selecting the "Follow your team"
2. Search for "Wolfpack" and your Team Name as it appears on this Website.
3. You can change your notification settings in the APP as to how often and what type of communications you wish to receive.
4. If you are interested in learning how to "Live score" the games, you can learn through this link: http://www.sportngin.com/mobile