Please be advised that the Wolf Pack Hockey Club is accepting applications for the Board of Directors. All applications and election signatures sheets (listed below this message) will be due to WPHC Secretary, Bridgette Reece by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 via email to email@example.com to be considered on this year's ballot.
Who can run for a board position?
Any person who is a Member and who is in Good Standing with AHAI and the Wolf Pack Hockey Club NFP at the time of their election shall be eligible to seek and hold office as a Director provided such person does not maintain a position or financial interest relative to the organization which could reasonably be construed to comprise a conflict of interest, including but not limited to participating in another hockey club throughout the year. For purposes of this section “Good Standing” shall be defined as any Member who: (a) has completed the required AHAI forms and is a current paying AHAI member, (b) has paid and is current on all charges owed to the Wolf Pack Hockey Club NFP and (c) does not have any matters pending before the WPHC board relating to rule violations.
The Wolf Pack Hockey Club, NFP will allow up to two (2) non-members to be elected to the board, provided that the following qualifications are met: (a) this person is a former Wolf Pack Hockey Club Member (b) the former Member’s child is not playing hockey with any other club during the year.
Interested in serving on the board?
Serving on the board is your chance to make a difference in the Wolf Pack Hockey Club. As a board member you will be responsible for, among other things, establishing committees and appointing a chairman, creating and approve the budget for the Club and attending monthly board meetings.
Attached please find the Application Form and the Election Signatures sheet. Both are required to be submitted by the deadline to be eligible for this year's ballot. Please note, the Application Form will be shared with all members along with the ballot.
Please contact Bridgette with any questions at Hockey8905@gmail.com
Thank you and good luck.
Please contact one of the NIHL Board Members below.
Please note that this calendar indicates activities for ALL teams in the club.
If you wish to subscribe to your child's team, navigate to their page through the "Teams" tab and select that individual calendar.
You don't have to play for NIHL to register for communications on this site! You can play anywhere - NIHL, NWHL, or Coyotes by updating your NGIN ID to stay in touch with us for upcoming events, tryout info, camps, etc!
1. In order to receive automated email updates from the club, you must create an NGIN ID. This ID will setup your family to receive all club and team communications and these will be sent to all emails on your NGIN ID you setup by navigating to the upper left side of this page and creating it.
2. If you need any additional email accounts to receive details, they must be added to your account.
3. Each email address must be unique so it is in your best interest to setup a parent account and add your children and spouse to it for your household.
4. Here are some tutorial options to help you setup your account if you are going through this the first time:
You may watch this video to walk you through your NGIN setup:http://help.sportngin.com/customer/portal/articles/1607303-how-do-i-create-manage-my-sport-ngin-member-account-video-
OR You may read these instructions: http://help.sportngin.com/customer/portal/articles/619790
If you are still having issues, please reach out to the Webmaster for assistance!
Now that your child has been selected for a NIHL or NWHL team here at the Wolfpack, you can get your players updates on your phone by downloading the Sports NGIN app on either Google Play or Apple Store.
Within the Sports NGIN app, you can obtain your team updates, schedules, notes from your managers and post real time updates onto your team pages all from your mobile device.
1. Search for your team by selecting the "Follow your team"
2. Search for "Wolfpack" and your Team Name as it appears on this Website.
3. You can change your notification settings in the APP as to how often and what type of communications you wish to receive.
4. If you are interested in learning how to "Live score" the games, you can learn through this link: http://www.sportngin.com/mobile